How to Import Google Campaigns Via the Bing Interface
There are various options to import Google campaigns into Bing Ads that can be done via the Bing Ads interface or through Bing Ads Editor. In this blog we will walk you through the steps to import a campaign directly from Google to Bing via the Bing Ads interface.
Importing Campaigns in the Bing Ads Interface
After you’ve logged into the Bing Ads dashboard , take the steps below:
- At the top of the dashboard select Import Campaigns > Import from Google Ads.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- If you have an MCC, select the Google Ads account containing the campaign to import.
- Choose where to import all existing and new campaigns or to import specific campaigns.
- If you only want to import specific campaigns, select the campaigns you’d like to import.
- Select from the list of import options what you’d like to import.
It is important to be thorough in this step to avoid having to make excessive changes and adjustments after you’ve imported the campaign. Carefully check options that you would like to import directly from Google and uncheck any changes that you do not want imported from Google (e.g. tracking templates, budgets, bids, etc).
- Select the frequency at which you’d like this import to run. You can schedule this import to run now or at a later date and can also schedule the import to run at a certain frequency in the future.
- Review all the details of your selections. Once you’ve confirmed your selections, press the “Schedule” button.
Bing will take a few minutes to import your campaign and will show you a list of all items that it successfully imported. It is important to note if there are any items that it did not successfully import, you may have to import via other methods such as the .csv upload method. This occurs with campaigns that contain various ad types or ad settings that are not supported by Bing.