5 ways to improve your Facebook video ad creative
Optimizing your Facebook creativity is really important. There are a lot of options, but if you follow the 5 tips below you’ll demystify things a lot! Check them out below
- Build video ads for mobile: Use tighter framing, faster pacing, large-type supers, brightness, and contrast to make sure that our ad is visible on a small screen.
- Design for sound off: People choose to watch videos with the sound off in many situations, such as in public places. We can use text and graphics and use captions.
- Grab Viewers’ Attention in the First Few Seconds: The first 3 seconds are the most important ones because they grab people’s attention. Data says that 65% of people who watch the first 3 seconds of a video, watch it for at least 10 seconds more.This means that any message you want to communicate to your audience should be clear in the very first seconds.
- Keep the videos short (15 seconds): Make the video length 15 seconds or less so that people are more likely to watch until the end. Video ads that are 15 seconds or less are also eligible for Instagram stories and Facebook in-stream placements. If we want to use an existing video that was not originally made with mobile in mind, we have to trim it down.
- Personalize the message based on buyer personas: According to OneSpot about 45% of consumers won’t spend time with branded content if it’s not relevant to them.
Thanks for checking these out! If you have any more, please comment below or reach out to us via our contact form above. Happy optimizing!